25 January 2008

Soon to be Mom New Haircut

My hair was getting pretty long and with the advent of a child who might like to pull on my hair I thought it would be a good idea to shorten it a little bit, so here is to my new haircut.
Still no baby, the doctor informed me on Monday that he was a "Big Baby". I don't think he needed to tell me that, I can feel how big he is, I'm thinking close to 9 lbs., this is good for me because I have only gained 22 lbs. so with the birth I'm half way to loosing all of my pregnancy weight, pretty cool, Huh!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Wow Mara, you may be right up there with one of my friends. Her youngest son was 12 lbs at birth and 24 inches long!

Hope Nick is not quite that big a baby.

Little Nick just might want to share a February birthday with Great Uncle Garry instead of the 7 family birthdays we have in January! Percy, Valerie, Keeley, Mike, Maurine, Robin and Mason were all January babies.

Anonymous said...

Just waiting to hear!.......

Tracy

Jeanie said...

Mara, my guess for little Nick's arrival is January 31st! Lots of great people have been born on the 31st... Kenny, Carsten,.... and me! Ha