20 November 2011

My pretty hair

Thank you for all of the compliments, I also really liked my hair and am so happy that I finally found a hairdresser who knows how to do hair. It took me four people to get the right hairdresser, the first three had a problem about cutting the hair unevenly and I always came home a little disappointed and then Arthur found this lady that he knew in high school and she had just moved back to town. Since seeing her she has always cut my hair correctly even without me being able to communicate with her, and when I told her I was going to my daughters baptism and she just did my hair like this. I had it done on Saturday and the baptism was on Sunday, my hair still looked good on Tuesday but I just had to wash it, even though I was tempted to leave it just to see how long it would last.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you found a great hairstylist! It is beautiful as you are~