05 March 2013

March Goal

For my March Goal I will also try to get it done in time for the Emerald Pantone Challenge going on over at a squared w.

So that means March 17 in time for Saint Patricks Day, I am going to make a nice little WIP container/Hexie holder.  I got my inspiration from these 2 blogs, from Quiltscapes and Comfort Stitching, I am looking forward to adding a few more things to my sewing room, yippee.  To go along with my new sewing machine cover that I was so lucky to be one of the winners for the February's A Lovely Year of Finishes, thanks to Shanna and Melissa and one of the shops that is sponsoring Stitches N Giggles.

Getting all of the stuff ready

I got some 2 inch hexagons done today, this will be the front cover
Do I dare try Embroidery, for the first time?
This little spool of Presencia Thread showed up at the door today along with 7 others, this one is in the color Emerald.  I won a gift certificate to Janes Fabrics from Madame Samm over at Sew We Quilt.
Thanks again everyone, lovely, lovely.

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is going to be lovely! I think the turtle is fab! I'm following you and adding you to my blog roll, Janine :)