18 November 2014

OMG! Vote for me Please!

Oh my Gosh, Oh my gosh! So Sew So very excited and well thrilled and honored and ooohhh.. I got the shivers.  My Piccadilly Circus Bag made it into the top 22 out of 250 plus bags entered.  I am way down almost to the bottom, #21, just barely made the cut.

At the Purse Palooza, just in case you are wondering what I am blabbering about, I wrote about the bag here.  And some more photos, below, I would greatly appreciate your vote!  Go Here to Vote
I do give you permission to look and vote for any other bag that takes your fancy ;) but would really love it if you voted for mine, hehe....

4 comments:

Rike Busch said...

Done! :-)

Crickets Corner said...

After looking at all the entries I ca honestly say that your bag is the one I liked best so it's the one I voted for.

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

You got my vote! I LOVE this bag. Good Luck

myrtovl said...

Just voted, I love your bag, good luck!
Myrto